8th May 2021
UPDATED PADI SCUBA DIVING COURSES AND TRIPS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The document supersedes all other terms and conditions found on www.orpheusdive.com
SINGAPORE SCUBA DIVING INDUSTRY : We can understand the uncertainties you have when you sign up for a PADI Open Water Diver Course or any level of PADI Scuba Diving Courses or a recreational trip to Hantu. But reassure that our terms and policies are fair to our customers. And given our experience from the first Circuit Breaker, this is not new to us. But we do ask you to be patient with us while we are trying to manage all the dynamic changes the authorities are making and we are working round the clock to ensure we fulfill all your diving activities.
POSTPONEMENT OF PADI SCUBA DIVING COURSES
For any level of PADI Scuba Diving courses that have been affected due to the change of COVID measures by the local authorities, you are entitled to postpone your course till a later date at NO additional cost. Should there be an increase in operating cost, Orpheus Dive Pte Ltd will bear the differences.
For ongoing courses that have not been affected by the change of COVID measures by the local authorities, no cancellation or postponement is allowed during this period of time. Cancellation or Postponement of pre-planned courses is only allowed based on medical conditions.
POSTPONEMENT AND CANCELLATION OF LOCAL DIVING ACTIVITIES
- Once a trip has been confirmed, no postponement or change of dates is allowed.
- Cancellation or postponement is permitted due to medical conditions with supporting documents such as a medical certificate from a clinic doctor.
- If the local authorities change the COVID measures, you will be entitled to either a cancellation OR postponement.
- A 5% charge on the total amount paid will be imposed for any payments made via credit card.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES FOR PADI SCUBA DIVING COURSES
Below is information of the procedures of cancellation and refund policies for any PADI Scuba Diving Courses
- For Credit card payments, the total refunded amount will incur 5% Credit card fees. This means if you have paid SGD$ 1000.00 for your course fees, and the refund amount is SGD$ 500.00, we will charge 5% of SGD$ 1000.00 and refund only SGD$450.00
- For divers who have signed up for courses and materials that have been issued, the refund amount would be Course Fees Paid less material cost. Below is a list of material costs.
- PADI Open Water Diver Material – SGD$ 230.00
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Material – SGD$ 210.00
- PADI Rescue Diver Material – SGD$ 225.00
- Emergency First Response Material – SGD$ 130.00
- For divers who have signed up for courses and materials that have been issued and attended pool, the refund amount would be Course Fees Paid less SGD$ 600.00
- For all cancellations performed and refunded, should you resume the courses thereafter and should there be a price difference, you will have the bear the differences as well.
- Upon cancellation, for divers who have just received their materials only, you will be given a code. This material can be used in the future and it includes a certification credit as well. You can pass this code to any PADI Dive Centre and they will be able to conduct the course for you.
- Upon cancellation, for divers who have received their materials and successfully completed the pool training, you will be issued a code and referral form, stating the skills that you have completed. This material can be used in the future and it includes a certification credit as well. You can pass this code to any PADI Dive Centre and they will be able to conduct the course for you.
- For all referral forms issued by Orpheus Dive, please note that there is a validity period of twelve (12) months to complete your training.