SINGAPORE SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT
MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS AND SERVICING
Orpheus Dive is proud to be recognized as one of the top Authorized Scuba Dive Equipment Servicing Centres for bigger manufactures right here in Singapore. Our unmatched services, maintenance, and repairs department utilize state of the art testing equipment and our specialty tools are always keep updated, to help us in keeping your dive equipment functioning flawlessly.
All scuba equipment servicing are performed by our trained full-time staff in-house and only oxygen compatible cleaning solutions and lubricants are used in our test facilities.
Orpheus Dive keeps stock of virtually every popular brand of maintenance kits and parts, allow us to work and return your dive equipment within 3 working days. Our award-winning department can service most major brands. Don’t trust your life support equipment maintenance to anyone else! We are confident our quality and service will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
OUR SERVICES AT A GLANCE
FLOWBENCH REGULATOR STATION
This assures the best possible adjustment for any regulator which leads to easier breathing and longer dives. We can simulate required airflow at various depths beyond 150 ft. It also allows us to Flow check your regulator on High, Mid and Low tank pressure at the same time.
HEATED ULTRASONIC CLEANERS
The combination of a special solution and Ultra Sonic Waves allow us to remove all corrosion and help extend the life of your regulator. This procedure also removes excess lubrication residue such as silicone grease that can be dangerous when using Enriched Air Nitrox.
WET & DRY PRESSURE CHAMBER
Using a combination of dry and wet chamber allow us to test your depth gauge , diving computers or air integrated computer for integrity of your device, depth accuracy and other features such as Ascent alarm, Decompression modes and No Fly times.
DIVE COMPUTER SERVICING
- Dive Computer Battery Change on the Spot
- Replacement of Dive Computer Strap
- Button Changing
- Pressure Testing Module, Sensor Callibration and Replacement
- Annual Full Servicing and Maintenance
- Troubleshooting after maintenance performed by unauthorized servicing centre
- Warranty Claims
- Replacement of damage parts due to wear and tear or accidental damages during transportation
SCUBA BCD / BC
- Annual Leak Test
- Power Inflator Servicing and Replacement
- Patching of BCD
- Inner Wing replacements
- Valve Replacement
- VIP (Visual Inspection of Scuba Cylinders)
- Hydrostatic Testing of Scuba Cylinders
- Scuba Cylinder Valves Maintenance, Repairs and Servicing
- Oxygen cleaning of Scuba Cylinders
- Wetsuits Minor Patching
- Joining of torn seams
- Replacement of drysuit seals