all levels of padi diving courses
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 3 (THREE) months period is allocated to complete any selected scuba program, commencement and end dates inclusive. Deferment or extension of the validity period for the program will not be entertained regardless of medical or personal reasons. All requests to be emailed to [email protected]. No other form of communication will be entertained.
- For courses that require independent study prior to the class, divers are needed to complete all knowledge reviews prior to class. Failure to do so, The Company reserves the right to postpone the entire course.
- Upon the allocation of dates for the program, should a change be requested for, it should be provided and acknowledged by the education center, no less than seven days before commencement of the program or departure for the sea dive portion of the program (if inclusive).
- The Company reserves the right to accept or refuse any request for changes made less than seven days before program commencement or trip departure. Sea dive portion of the program is scheduled upon availability. Please check with the dive center for the latest departure schedule.
- A minimum administrative fee of S$75 will be charged for any amendment after documents are processed and additional S$50 after reservations have been acted upon. This administration fee will be charged in addition to any charges imposed by the airlines, hotels, tour operators, credit card payment charges, etc.
- A transfer to another tour package, at your request, does not constitute an amendment but entails the cancellation of the original booking and is subjected to the applicable cancellation fees as stated above.
- No refunds, either in part or in full, will be made for unused air tickets, ground transportation, meals, accommodations, activities, dives, rental of equipment or sightseeing tours not taken.
- In the event of any cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be levied unless specified otherwise within the product write-up:
- Cancellation Notice Charges Per Person
- 30 days or more prior to departure – 20% of cost
- 15-29 days prior to departure – 30% of cost
- 08-14 days prior to departure – 50% of cost
- 01-07 days prior to departure – 100% of cost
- No Show – 100% of cost
- The cancellation fees will also apply to passengers not holding a valid passport or other necessary travel documents at time of departure. Deposits will be forfeited. Please take note that wrongfully declaration of medical conditions that results in a cancellation will result in a 100% forfeit of course fees.
- A deposit of 50% of the trip / package / course per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 2 weeks before date of departure or courses. The amounts may vary for each reservation or tour package and are listed in the respective package price list. A payment of deposit does not constitute the confirmation of booking or tour.
- Full payment is required by the stipulated time-frame listed in the respective package price list. Failure to comply with this may result in an automatic cancellation of reservation and a forfeiture of deposit.
- Prices are subject to revision without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances like currency fluctuations, increases in hotel rates, increases in airfares, local taxes etc. The tour price excludes pre/post tour accommodation, laundry, room service, unspecified meals or tours, beverages, excess baggage charge, passport and visa costs, airport taxes, personal and baggage insurance, tips and all items not listed in the tour package write up.