REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE YACHT CLUB
52 West Coast Ferry Road, Singapore 126887
PLEASE MEET AT THE GUARDHOUSE OR PROCEED TO BERTH C5 OR C6
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Always maintain a safe distance of 1 metre between divers
- When not diving, make sure the protection face mask is on.
- Safe Entry checkin for both RSYC and boarding is compulsory
You can do your safe entry with the logo below
PIER, BOAT FACILITIES AND RULES
- Meeting Time below is the absolute latest. Boat will depart after 15 mins of meeting time.
- Each trip has 2 dives only
- Parking is available only at West Coast Pier, which is beside RSYC
- Freshwater is available onboard
- Marine Toilets are available onboard. Simple Rinse is allowed.
- DO NOT MINGLE and once disembark, head straight to the car park immediately
- Divers are not allowed to use any of the facilities in RSYC.
0715hrs – 1230hrs
1215hrs – 1730hrs
1730hrs – 2130hrs
HOW DO YOU PACK FOR THE WEEKEND
Below is a list that is recommended for your weekend of diving. It is slightly excessive but we prefer to be well prepared rather than underpack
- If you have just completed your pool and diving equipment has been issued to you, please bring it with you.
- Your Swimming Attire
- A change of dry clothes
- Toiletries and Towel
- Snacks and Drinks
- A jacket to keep you warm
- A spare face mask just in case
- Sunblock and cap (hat)