PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
PADI GOPRO SINGAPORE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS
BEING UNABLE TO TRAVEL DOES NOT
STOP YOU FROM LEARNING MORE
REDEFINING SCUBA DIVING LEARNING
The world experienced a pandemic in 2020, affecting both the health and economy of every possible nation. Singapore was not spared from this as well. Many businesses were forced to reinvent themselves and so did we. We took the opportunity to revamp the way that scuba divers engaged PADI Dive Centre for training, retail and servicing.
JUNE 2021 INTAKE NOW
SIGN UP TODAY AND RECEIVE A FREE OXYCHEQ BCD
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Inclusion in Above Package
- All eLearning Materials from PADI and our own customized supplement training material
- All required equipment during the course
- All confined water training
- 5 Ocean Trips
- Instructor Fees
- FREE OXYCHEQ BCD for early signup worth SGD$ 900.00
Exclusion in Above Package
- Traveling between location
- All travel and dive insurance
- Diving Equipment
Complete knowledge development segments including Knowledge Reviews in the PADI Divemaster Manual, and pass the Divemaster Final Exam.
- Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated dive site.
- Complete waterskills exercises.
- Complete a diver rescue assessment.
- Complete the dive skills workshop and assessment.
- Complete practical application skills.
- Complete divemaster-conducted programs workshops.
- Complete practical assessments.
- Meet the professionalism criteria.
- At the time of certification, verify the candidate has:
- Logged at least 60 scuba dives including experience in night diving, deep diving, and underwater navigation.
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and
PADI Rescue Diver
- 18 years old
- Logged 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training
within 24 months
- Medically evaluated and cleared for diving by a the physician within 12 months
PADI GOPRO DIVEMASTER COURSE
BE A MOTIVATING LEADER AND SHARE DIVING
Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers around the world. Share your passion for scuba diving by becoming a PADI Divemaster. As a divemaster you’ll supervise scuba diving activities and assist with scuba classes. PADI Divemaster is the first step in your diving career.
THE FIRST STEP OF BECOMING A DIVE PROFESSIONAL
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Finding a good mentor at this level of course is very important. A good PADI 5 Star IDC and a mentor with decades of experience in scuba diving with set you in the right direction.
HOW : This is done via physical classroom sessions in our dive shop. Some portions of the course is done via eLearning but mostly it would be 3 hours classroom sessions.
CONFINED WATER TRAINING
HOW : This is one of the most important portions of the PADI Divemaster training. Your mentor will be working closely with you in developing your skills required.
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
WATER SKILLS AND DEVELOPMENT
- 400 metres Swim (There will be scoring for this)
- 15 minutes Water Threading (There will be scoring for this)
- 800 metres Non-stop snorkeling (There will be scoring for this)
- 100 metres tired diver tow (There will be scoring for this)
- Equipment Exchange while sharing a single air source
- Diver Rescue Evaluation – Unresponsive Diver on surface
- Conducing of PADI Refresher
- Conducting of Discover Scuba Diving Workshop
DIVE SKILLS WORKSHOP
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, preparation, donning and disassembly
- Predive safety check (BWRAF)
- Deep-water entry
- Buoyancy check at surface
- Snorkel-regulator/regulator-snorkel exchange
- Five-point descent
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Mask removal, replacement and clearing
- Air depletion exercise and alternate air source use (stationary)
- Alternate air source-assisted ascent
- Free-fowing regulator breathing
- Neutral buoyancy — using both oral and low pressure infation
- Five-point ascent
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Hover motionless for 30 seconds
- Underwater swim without a mask
- Remove and replace weight system underwater
- Remove and replace scuba unit underwater
- Remove and replace scuba unit on the surface
- Remove and replace weight system on the surface
- Vertical, head frst skin dive
- Swim at least 15 metres/50 feet underwater on a single breath while skin diving.
- Snorkel clear using the blast method after ascending from a skin dive.
- Snorkel clear using the displacement method after ascending from a skin dive.
- Dive site setup and management
- Mapping Project
- Dive Briefing
- Search and Recovery Scenario
- Deep Dive Scenario
- Reactivate Program (Pool)
- Skin Diver Course and Snorkeling Supervision on the surface in Open Water
- Discover Local Diving
- Assisting a PADI Open Water Diver Class (Full)
- Assisting a PADI Continue Education Course
HOW IS THE COURSE CONDUCTED
THE PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
I WANT TO SIGN UP NOW
Local Diving Calendar
Please note, the schedule listed are scheduled trips but it is subjected to availability. For customized programs, please use the What’s App icon to contact us for more details.