PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
PADI PROFESSIONAL LEVELS
Latest UPDATED digital training
WE ARE ALREADY OPEN FOR BUSINESS
REDEFINING SCUBA DIVING LEARNING
The world experienced a pandemic in 2020, affecting both the health and economy of every possible nation. Singapore was not spared from this as well. Many businesses were forced to reinvent themselves and so did we. We took the opportunity to revamp the way that scuba divers engaged PADI Dive Centre for training, retail and servicing.
WHERE ARE WE TODAY
SINGAPORE OLDEST PADI 5 STAR IDC CENTRE
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Inclusion in Above Package
- All eLearning Materials from PADI and our own customized supplement training material
- All required equipment during the course
- All confined water training
- 4 Ocean Trips
- Instructor Fees
Exclusion in Above Package
- Traveling between location
- All travel and dive insurance
- Diving Equipment
PADI GOPRO DIVEMASTER COURSE
BE A MOTIVATING LEADER AND SHARE DIVING
Be a leader who mentors and motivates others. Gain dive knowledge, supervision abilities, and become a role model to divers around the world. Share your passion for scuba diving by becoming a PADI Divemaster. As a divemaster you’ll supervise scuba diving activities and assist with scuba classes. PADI Divemaster is the first step in your diving career.
THE FIRST STEP OF BECOMING A DIVE PROFESSIONAL
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Finding a good mentor at this level of course is very important. A good PADI 5 Star IDC and a mentor with decades of experience in scuba diving with set you in the right direction.
what you need to know and have before signing up
HOW : Before signing up for any PADI Scuba Diving courses, each participant would have to declare that they are relatively fit and does not require medical clearance. To understand what is needed, please download the medical form.
WHAT : You will require 40 logged dives to enter the course and 60 dives to exit from the course.
NOTE : If you have not been diving for more than 6 months, a scuba refresher prior to any in-water activities is recommended.
HOW : With the “new norm” of conducting classes, the PADI Divemaster is also conducted online. You will start your learning with the digital materials and we will supplement the training with our own pre-recorded materials online as well.
WHAT : With this new teaching method, our students can benefit from it and Q&A questions can be doing via our What’s App hotline, where one of the instructors will address your questions.
WHEN : Classes can be attended anytime.
CONFINED WATER TRAINING
HOW : Make sure you have all the items listed for the PADI Divemaster Course. If you do not have your equipment, we do have special rental fees for the duration of your PADI Divemaster Course
WHAT : There will be a total of 4 to 7 pools, covering the 24 skills, water stamina exercises, and assisting of the different levels of courses.
WHEN : Pool training are conducted on weekday evenings.
REQUIRED OCEAN DIVES
HOW : You will be issued with all the required diving equipment prior to the trip. Please make sure everything taught in class is with you. You might also be required to handle additional specialized equipment.
WHAT: You will be required to follow us for our training in local waters for a minimum of 3 trips, to assist and supervise new divers.
WHEN : Most diving during this period is done on weekends only.
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GONNA BE LEARNING
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
REQUIRED POOL TRAINING
WATER SKILLS AND DEVELOPMENT
- 400 metres Swim (There will be scoring for this)
- 15 minutes Water Threading (There will be scoring for this)
- 800 metres Non-stop snorkeling (There will be scoring for this)
- 100 metres tired diver tow (There will be scoring for this)
- Equipment Exchange while sharing a single air source
- Diver Rescue Evaluation – Unresponsive Diver on surface
- Conducing of PADI Refresher
- Conducting of Discover Scuba Diving Workshop
DIVE SKILLS WORKSHOP
- Equipment assembly, adjustment, preparation, donning and disassembly
- Predive safety check (BWRAF)
- Deep-water entry
- Buoyancy check at surface
- Snorkel-regulator/regulator-snorkel exchange
- Five-point descent
- Regulator recovery and clearing
- Mask removal, replacement and clearing
- Air depletion exercise and alternate air source use (stationary)
- Alternate air source-assisted ascent
- Free-fowing regulator breathing
- Neutral buoyancy — using both oral and low pressure infation
- Five-point ascent
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent
- Hover motionless for 30 seconds
- Underwater swim without a mask
- Remove and replace weight system underwater
- Remove and replace scuba unit underwater
- Remove and replace scuba unit on the surface
- Remove and replace weight system on the surface
- Vertical, head frst skin dive
- Swim at least 15 metres/50 feet underwater on a single breath while skin diving.
- Snorkel clear using the blast method after ascending from a skin dive.
- Snorkel clear using the displacement method after ascending from a skin dive.
- Dive site setup and management
- Mapping Project
- Dive Briefing
- Search and Recovery Scenario
- Deep Dive Scenario
- Reactivate Program (Pool)
- Skin Diver Course and Snorkeling Supervision on the surface in Open Water
- Discover Local Diving
- Assisting a PADI Open Water Diver Class (Full)
- Assisting a PADI Continue Education Course
HOW IS THE COURSE CONDUCTED
THE PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
We have moved all our knowledge development online. You will be receiving your hardcopy material online and access to our pre-recorded presentation. Combining both offline and online presentations, candidates can now learn more effectively. It should take you about 3 weeks or less to completely digest all the materials.
How : Combination of hardcopy and pre-recorded materials.
Duration : 2 to 3 weeks, leisure reading.
Mode of Learning : Online and Offline (at home)
WATER SKILLS AND DIVE SKILLS
You will be going through the required water skills and dive skills development. Pool training will be done every Tuesday evenings.
How : To be done in our dive pool.
Duration : 5 sessions over first 5 weeks on Sunday morning
You will be going through the required local diving attachment
How : To be done in Pulau Hantu.
Duration : 4 trips Saturday Morning
I WANT TO SIGN UP NOW
Local Diving Calendar
Please note, the schedule listed are scheduled trips but it is subjected to availability. For customized programs, please use the What’s App icon to contact us for more details.