PADI REFRESHER | SCUBA REVIEW POOL
ANY TUESDAYS | CONDUCTED BY PADI INSTRUCTORS ONLY
If you have not been diving for more than 6 months and planning for a scuba diving trip, it would be an excellent decision to arrange for a scuba refresher. And for those who have not been diving for more than 2 years, we would strongly recommend that in addition to a scuba refresher, sign up for the PADI Re-Activate and refresh your diving concepts and theory prior to the pool training. This will further enhance your experience during your Refresher class.
All in-water training conducted by Orpheus Dive is strictly conducted by PADI Instructors Only.
Scuba Refresher or PADI ReActivate
Haven’t Been Scuba Diving Lately?
Feeling a bit rusty?
The Scuba Review program is just the refresher you need to brush up on your knowledge and skills. A PADI Professional will get you in the water having fun and feeling comfortable again. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for adventure on a diving vacation.
Any certified diver who needs a refresher, pre-travel update, pre-assessment for a continuing education course or an upgrade from Junior diver can complete a Scuba Review.
Scuba Review is also great for non-certified divers who are referred to complete training or PADI Scuba Divers who are going on to Open Water Diver certification.
The new Scuba ReActivate from PADI, uses ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you’ll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to. This program is great for divers with no manuals to refer to.
FIND OUT WHY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN PADI AS THEIR PREFERRED DIVING AGENCY
- This is recommened for divers with no manual to reference to.
- PADI ReActivate comes with a new PADI Certification card as well.
- Pick any Tues evening for your pool training. You will need to visit us at the store prior.
- Pool Sessions are 6.30pm to 10pm at Outram Secondary School.
- Do take sometime and see the diving destinations and trips that we have.
- Orpheus Dive organizes weekly trips to Bali and many other destinations are available too.
- To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (15 years old) or Junior Open Water Diver course (minimum 10 years old).
- For divers under the PADI Open Water Diver Referral, who have completed their theory and pool training but need a refresher.
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diver training organization. With more than 6300 PADI Dive Centers and Resorts, and more than 136,000 individual PADI Professionals who have issued more than 24 million certifications around the world
Credentialed instructional designers use state-of-the-art technology and learning theories to create PADI materials with you, the student diver, in mind. Independent study materials, available in a variety of media – online programs, tablet-based apps, manuals, workbooks, multimedia discs, etc. – allow you to learn in a way that works for you. Instructional support materials allow your PADI Instructor to further explain important concepts and verify understanding.
PADI Divers carry the most respected and sought after scuba diving credentials in the world. No matter where you choose to dive, your PADI certification card will be recognized and accepted. In fact, on most scuba diving adventures, you’ll be surrounded by other PADI Divers who made the same certification choice you did – to train with the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving training organization.
由有认证的教材设计者利用最先进的科技与教学方法为您创造的PADI教材，包括了在各媒体都能阅读的独立学习教材 – 网上课程，平板电脑应用程序，手册，复习本和多媒体光碟等，让您能以最有效的方式学习。学习辅助教材让您的PADI教练能进一步的为您解释必须理解的重要概念。
- Including diving equipment
- Session from 1 hour to 3 hours, depending on diver’s need
PADI ReActivateAdd On (Fees in AUD | Theory Only)
- The ReActivate program includes the ReActivate Touch that you can download to your tablet or mobile device.
- Refreshing your diving knowledge has never been easier or more convenient