MK11 First Stage
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 – 25.0oz/710g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min – 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
C350 Second Stage
- Compact body and exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover and inhalation control knob.
- Optimal Flow Design incorporates a special barrel and poppet valve to produce maximum airflow under any diving conditions.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA).
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.2oz/176g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1550 l/min – 55 SCFM.