Scubapro Dive Computer Chromis White
Topside or under water, this versatile wrist watch-style dive computer delivers features and performance at a very affordable price.
The SCUBAPRO CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is always ready for action, both in and out of the water. Offering all of SCUBAPRO’s core dive computer features except Predictive Multi-gas (PMG), the SCUBAPRO CHROMIS dazzles with its large display and extra-sharp alphanumeric characters inspired by Samurai katanas. These were developed exclusively for the SCUBAPRO CHROMIS and are exceptionally readable under water. The four control buttons are also well-marked to guide you through an interface that includes an intuitive mode indicator that always lets you know where you are in the system.
On the surface the SCUBAPRO CHROMIS offers full timekeeping functions, plus dual time, an alarm clock and a stopwatch. In Swim mode you have the use of a patented stroke counter for surface swimming. And under water you have a full-featured deco computer with three modes — Scuba, Gauge and Freediving — to suit virtually any at-depth activity.
Targeted to certified air and nitrox divers, the SCUBAPRO CHROMIS wristwatch-style dive computer is about as versatile as it gets. Prepare yourself for your next adventure, in or out of the water, with a dive watch that delivers.
INTERNATIONAL LIMITED WARRANTY
Warranty & Repair
SCUBAPRO warrants to the original consumer purchaser that, for the period of one year from date of purchase, each SCUBAPRO product component not otherwise warranted, and each SCUBAPRO replacement part, purchased from and authorized SCUBAPRO dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and with reasonable maintenance. This warranty does not apply to any product or part used commercially. A list of authorized SCUBAPRO dealers can be obtained online at scubapro.com.
SCUBAPRO will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any warranted component or replacement part that is defective in materials or workmanship. Repair or replacement is SCUBAPRO’s only responsibility and your only remedy under this warranty.
To obtain warranty services, you must deliver the affected component or part, together with your Original Owner Identification Card (for a component) or other proof of purchase to any authorized SCUBAPRO dealer, to SCUBAPRO 1166-A Fesler Street, El Cajon, CA 92020 or to any other SCUBAPRO factory in the United States, Europe, or Asia. If you send the component or part to a SCUBAPRO factory, you must pay the shipping charges to the factory.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper usage, improper maintenance, neglect of care or maintenance or repair service performed by someone other than an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
SCUBAPRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF USE OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT COSTS, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
If any further details are required regarding your lifetime warranty, please contact your nearest SCUBAPRO Authorized Dealer or SCUBAPRO direct.
In order to better maintain your lifetime warranty and to receive product updates and news, we recommend that you register certain or all products purchased, such as regulators, computers and the Twin Jet Max fins. By registering your products, you receive the latest product updates & news information and you don’t have to worry about keeping your receipt around for ages, in case you ever need to use the warranty service.
In the event that you experience a fault with any SCUBAPRO product within the warranty period, please return the product to the Dealer you purchased it from, or to your nearest SCUBAPRO Select Dealer, so that they can arrange repair or replacement as appropriate.
- ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates one nitrox mix from 21% to 100% O2.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Casing features an engraved 316L stainless steel front ring and back plate.
- Four buttons allow for easy menu navigation.
- Extra-sharp alphanumeric characters are inspired by Samurai katanas.
- Continuously updated average depth display in Gauge mode can be reset at any time.
- Zigzag strap design compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a secure fit at depth.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge and Freediving.
- Swim mode includes surface stroke counter.
- Intuitive menu system.
- Large, easy-to-read display.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Stopwatch in Scuba and Gauge modes.
- Optional USB connection with cradle is both PC and Mac compatible using LogTRAK software.
- Large capacity CR2430 battery is rated for two years or 300 dives.
- Strap extension is included.
- Offered in 7 color choices.
Colors: Black, White, Orange, Lime Green, Black/Gold.