Scubapro Steel Comp
The ultimate freediving mask, the frameless, dual-lens Steel Comp is particularly well- suited to deep divers. It has the lowest possible internal volume so equalizing is easy. Plus, on descent the mask itself compresses, so equalization is not required as often. The soft skirt and buckle system allow for a comfortable, watertight fit on most faces.
- Dual-lens frameless design offers the lowest possible internal volume, plus it
- compresses on descent, an advantage on deep freediving descents.
- Flat, Ultra Clear, scratch-resistant glass guarantees an undistorted view of the underwater world.
- Premium supple silicone comfortably fits a range of faces.
- Rotating buckles work with a micro-adjustable strap to achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
Note: with the Steel Comp, as water pressure increases the bridge between the lenses bends slightly and squeezes the mask tighter to the face. The only noticeable indication of this is a brief change in vision as the eyes need a split second to adjust. However, because of this the Steel Comp is not recommended for scuba diving.